Please call us at (707) 254-0403 to make an appointment.
$20 per person
Pull in and make yourself at home at our Tasting Room bar in the heart of our Ranch. Taste through four of our current release wines and learn about our family history of farming and winemaking spanning back over a century.
Our Tasting Room is bright and airy with breathtaking views of our vineyard and the historic Stags Leap District. Access to our outdoor patio is subject to weather and availability.
• Groups of 1-3 guests may make an appointment or walk in. • Groups of 4-6 guests must make an appointment.
• Groups of 7-12 guests must call (707) 254-0403 to make an appointment. • Groups of 13 guests or more, please contact our Events Department.
• Complimentary up to 4 guests for Wine Club members. Join here.
Or call (707) 254-0403
$30 per person
Immerse yourself in turn-of-the-century Napa Valley atop the second floor of our historic Ghost Winery. Privately taste through five exclusive wines including current releases, small-production bottlings and library selections in this hosted exploration of Regusci ancestry.
Proudly named in honor of second generation family patriarch Angelo Regusci, our Angelo’s Room is a setting like no other. Originally built in 1878, this space remains an active and important component to Regusci winemaking. Stroll through rows of oak barrels, decades of Napa Valley wines and enjoy an elevated view of our stunning property. Access to Angelo’s Room is available for Legacy Tastings only.
• Groups of 1-6 guests must make an appointment. • Not available for groups of 7 guests or more. Please contact our Events Department for alternative options.
• Complimentary up to 4 guests for Wine Club members. Join here. Appointment required.
Or call (707) 254-0403
$60 per person
$80 per person for private tour
Walk in the footsteps of four generations of the Regusci family on our Winery Tour. You will see multiple areas of our working Ranch including our Estate vineyards, one of the only Ghost Wineries remaining in Napa Valley, gardens and livestock. Along the way taste through several of our wines and learn about their significance to the property.
The Winery Tour and its locations are subject to weather and availability.