Regusci Winery will be open on a limited basis for wine experiences beginning June 6, 2020. Reservations will be required for all visiting guests and must be made prior to arrival via our website or by calling (707) 254-0403.
All service will take place in our outdoor spaces and parties may not exceed 6 guests at a time. All tables and will be stationed at least 6 feet apart and guests must also comply with our social distancing conduct requirements.
Applicable experience fees will be charged the day of your visit and we will request to securely store your credit card on file prior to your arrival. All wine experiences are subject to change and cancellation for any reason and we will notify you as soon as possible should we be unable to host your experience. As your plans may also change, we simply request at least 24 hours’ notice for any changes or cancelations.
Visitor Safety Measures
Upon arrival, guests will check in outside of our tasting room and await to be seated.
We are implementing the following measures to assure your safety:
• All Regusci Winery staff will wear personal face coverings.
• Guests must also wear face coverings unless when seated for their experiences.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at each table and multiple locations around our property.
• Our team will strictly follow a new sanitization and hygiene standards consistent with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
• We will utilize “contactless” payments such as credit cards and payments on file.
• Outside food and alcohol may not be brought to or consumed on property.
• Wine experiences will be pre-poured for guests.
• All visitors must be at least 21 in age.
Cleaning and Sanitation
Regusci Winery is committed to upholding the highest cleanliness and safety standards in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities.
• Wine experience areas will be disinfected before and after each experience.
• Glassware will be immediately removed from experience areas after guest departure and washed in our commercial, high-temperature dish washer.
• High contact surfaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day and cleaned by a commercial janitorial service throughout the week.
• We will provide disposable paper menus for all guests as well as provide digital menus that can be accessed via smartphone.
All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver in order to participate in an experience on our property. By signing this waiver, you agree to abide by the aforementioned health and safety protocols and agree to relieve Regusci Winery of any liability.